Ridgeline Discovery is looking for a Research Associate CMC Development – Cell Therapy.
Ridgeline Discovery, a Versant Ventures Discovery Engine, creates and operates Versant-financed innovative biotech companies in partnership with entrepreneurs, industry, and leading academics across Europe. In recent years, Ridgeline has assembled an international team of >50 highly experienced drug discovery professionals and built and operated several new successful companies, including Black Diamond Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BDTX), Bright Peak Therapeutics and Monte Rosa Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GLUE). Ridgeline is currently expanding its capabilities in Basel to support further company creation efforts in small molecules, biologics, and gene/cell therapy with focus on oncology and immunology.
This Basel (Switzerland) based position offers a tremendous opportunity to support our growing companies in an experienced, vibrant and agile biotech team.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and enthusiastic with a positive “can-do” attitude, hands-on, strong analytical and organizational skills and strategic mindset.
- Participate in the development of a GMP-compliant manufacturing process and control strategy for cell-based products
- Support planning and execute cell culture methods and analytical methods needed to establish consistent manufacturing processes for cellular products
- Support evaluation and implementation of technologies and materials required for successful manufacturing cell therapy products
- Detailed documentation of the experimental lab work
- Support organization and maintenance of laboratory supplies
- Review and/or assist in writing of technical documents including laboratory SOPs, protocols and reports
- BSc degree in life science or vocational training as biological laboratory technician or similar
- Direct experience (1+ years) with aseptic cultivation of mammalian cell lines and/or primary cells, preferably primary T and/or hematopoietic stem cells
- Direct experience with various of the following analytical methods: flow cytometry, qPCR, ELISA, cell-based assays, CFU assays
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize work
- Self-organizer, keen attention to detail
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly in dynamic start-up environment
- Experience working with MS suite tools
- Good communication skills in English and German, both oral and written
- Experience with working in a regulated environment would be of advantage
To apply, please send us this application form together with your CV and Cover Letter.